Open: Mon-Fri 9 am to 5 pm
Every second Thursday of the month: 8 am to 3 pm
You can use the online catalogue RIKS to search for publications available at TEC library.
If you wish to reserve a publication, you will need to contact the library by e-mail or phone.
Library facilities and services:
- WiFi, free of charge
- Laptop for use on premises
- Printing and photocopying. You will need to have an ID-Card to use this service, and to have made an electronic payment. Instructions: Printing and photocopying
You can access Research Paper Instructions and Academic Honesty Policy HERE.
The library is a home to our mascot, Tikster, whose main job is to infect the students with a desire to read.
When visiting the library, I will remember to:
- Respect the creative work atmosphere
- Enter the library calmly
- Talk and move about quietly
- Not disturb other students and teachers
TEC library online catalogue RIKS
If you cannot find a book in TEC library, or you wish to borrow it from a library that is closer to your home, then there are three other catalogues you may search: